General Information Obligations for Data Processing
Below, apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG provides information regarding data processing based on Art. 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Controller and data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG, Schillerstraße 20, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +49 (0)69 970 50 50; fax +49 (0)69 970 50 55.
The data protection officer of apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG who is responsible for processing is:
Senpro Informationstechnologie GmbH
Hungener Street 62
35423 Lich Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)6404 658 03 51
2.Collection/storage of personal data and type and purpose of use
Upon acquisition, negotiation, conclusion or fulfilment of the aforementioned contract, apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG shall collect the following data and information:
Title, first name, last name, a valid email address, postal address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile) and information necessary for acquisition, negotiation, conclusion or fulfilment of the aforementioned contract.
This data is collected in order to enable the client to be identified as such, so that they can be advised appropriately under the contract, for correspondence with the client, sub-contractors, cooperation partners, business partners and, if applicable, authorities, for invoicing, and for executing the respective contract. The object of data use by apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG always relates exclusively to the business purpose of the company in real estate, namely purchase, rental, brokering, renovation, extension, administration, management, valuation and sale in real estate matters in office and retail, in industry and logistics, and in the residential segment.
Data processing is conducted at the request of the client and is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the purposes mentioned for the proper execution of the aforementioned contract and for fulfilment of obligations from the contractual relationship on both sides.
The personal data collected in connection with the aforementioned contract shall be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage period, in particular that resulting from the German Commercial Code (HGB) and/or the German General Fiscal Code (AO), unless storage and documentation obligations resulting from tax or commercial law provide for a longer storage obligation or the client has given permission for additional storage in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
The personal data of the client shall not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
The personal data of the client shall be disclosed to third parties where required for execution of the aforementioned contractual relationship with the client in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. This includes in particular disclosure to other contractors, sub-contractors, cooperation partners, business partners and relevant authorities. The disclosed data must be used by the third parties exclusively for the named purposes.
4. Rights of affected parties
The client has the following rights:
- The right to withdraw permission once given to apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG at any time. This will result in the data processing based on this permission no longer being permitted in the future (Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR);
- The right to request information about the personal data of the client processed by apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG. In particular, the client can demand information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data is or was disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of the data if not collected from apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG, and the existence of automated decision-making including “profiling” and meaningful information on its details, if applicable (Art. 15 GDPR)
- The right to demand immediate correction (if incorrect) or completion of personal data of the client stored by apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG (Art. 16 GDPR);
- The right to demand erasure of the personal data stored by apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG, unless its processing is required for exercising the right to free expression of opinion and information, to fulfil a statutory obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims (Art. 17 GDPR);
- The right to demand the restriction of processing of personal data where the accuracy of the data is contested by the client, the processing is unlawful, the client rejects its erasure and apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG no longer requires the data, but the client requires it for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims, or the client has objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR (Art. 18 GDPR);
- The right to demand that the personal data of the client provided by the client to apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG is received in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or transmitted to another controller (Art. 20 GDPR).
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority. The client can generally contact the supervisory authority at their usual place of residence or the place of business of apollo real estate GmbH & Co. KG (Art. 77 GDPR).
5. Right to object
Where the personal data of the client is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, the client has the right to object to the processing of the personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR where reasons exist that result from the particular situation of the client.
Should the client wish to use their right to object, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.